Dirigido a: El Máster en Dirección de Producción y Mejora en Procesos Industriales se dirige a directivos y profesionales que aspiren a desarrollar su carrera profesional dentro de los procesos de producción en entornos industriales con el aporte de una visión innovadora y eficiente, o mejorar sus capacidades en dicho ámbito.
Requisitos: It is necessary to have a university degree and work experience to be accepted into the programme. Work experience is most valued because it is important to share in the knowledge – gained from training and professional responsibility – which each participant contributes to the particular situations set out by the professor. In the event that someone does not have the abovementioned requirements, acceptance into the programme will be decided on by the Board.
Para qué te prepara: - Train project managers who know how to achieve set objectives, increase profitability and enhance the overall quality of the project.
- Enhance decision making in complex projects by taking into account technical, economic, quality, environmental and risk exposure aspects.
- Understand the keys to strategic project management and its importance in the overall business strategy.
- Select and use the appropriate tools needed to optimally manage a project’s budget.
- Learn how to sell a project from the point of view of the Project Manager.
- Provide the management skills needed to manage a project team and ensure its success and also know how to keep each of the people who work under the Project Manager motivated.
- Pass the Project Manager Professional (PMP) certification exam from the Project Management Institute (PMI).
Certificado: The people who pass the programme evaluation and comply with the academic requirements, established by the University of Barcelona (UB), will receive a UB qualification. All those who pass the evaluation will receive an EAE Business School qualification.
All of the subjects which are defined in “A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge”, (PMBOK ® Guide) – Fifth Edition, 2013, from the Project Management Institute, will be analysed during the course, as well as other subjects essential in order to guarantee the competent development of the Project Manager. (PMBOK is a registered trademark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.).
1. Methodology procurement management.
2. Supplement on contractual strategies.
3. Contracts between private parties, public and international procurement.
4. Contract of sale.
5. Lease agreement.
6. Significant contract-related legal concepts.
One of the objectives of the Master in Project Management is to prepare participants to take and pass the Project Manager Professional (PMP) certification exam from the Project Management Institute (PMI). (PMP ®is a registered trademark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.).
Final master’s degree project that requires students to complete a project as a means to implement the knowledge acquired throughout the program.
The Master of Project Management offers a wide and open vision of project management, training students in project management methodology regardless of the specific tools that will be used. However, the program includes presentations in the form of webinars of some tools like Microsoft Project and Palisade, not only to increase your knowledge but also to evaluate the tools’ potential and discuss possibilities for improving both the application itself and its use in business contexts with the software representatives.
During the course students will have the opportunity to become experts in the following software tools: Microsoft’s MS Project and Palisade’s @Risk. Students are required to know and have MS Excel.