Dirigido a: Perfil recomendado: Titulación Universitaria. 2 años de experiencia laboral.
Requisitos: Perfil recomendado: Titulación Universitaria. 2 años de experiencia laboral.
Para qué te prepara: - Providing executive tuition with an international vision of the tourism industry, together with a flexible and adaptable perspective in a changing and competitive global setting. Integrating the main spheres of tourism management from an interdisciplinary and comprehensive perspective.
- Ensuring the effective management of tourism companies based on strategic plans and focused on achieving results.
- Providing a response to the training needs of executives specializing in the tourism sector.
- Developing the capacity for innovation and creative management of executives in tourism and hotel companies. Enabling the acquirement of knowledge and skills in terms of new technologies applied to tourism and e-Tourism, in particular.
- Training the future leaders of the global hospitality and tourism industry. Equipping participants with the executive skills and competences required of directors and businesspeople in the tourism sector in order to ensure dynamic, effective and successful leadership.
- Analysing global trends in the sector and acquiring the perspectives and strategies required to become ethical leaders of global tourism organizations.
Certificado: Participants who successfully complete the programme at the Barcelona campus will receive a TRIPLE QUALIFICATION:
- The qualification of Hospitality and Tourism Management MBA from the Ostelea, School of Tourism & Hospitality.
- The qualification of Hospitality and Tourism Management MBA from EAE Business School.
- The qualification from the Universitat de Lleida.
Ostelea’s Hospitality and Tourism Management MBA is divided into 5 modules:
Reasons for studying the Hospitality and Tourism Management MBA at Ostelea:
Reputation in the field of management and tuition quality: Ostelea is the result of a partnership between one of the world’s best business school, EAE (second best business school in Spain according to the Merco Ranking 2015), bringing its experience and reputation in management, with the Universitat de Lleida, Spain’s top public university in terms of the quality of the tuition (Fundación Conocimiento y Desarrollo), awarded the distinction of International Campus of Excellence.
Multicultural approach: 66% of the students at Ostelea are international.
Rigorous academic programme: based on cultivating strategic thought and specific knowledge of the hospitality and tourism industry, an essential blend for executive positions in the sector.
Hotel business game: In the final tuition period, participants are organized into teams and they have to manage their own hotel company, competing on the global market that is dynamic and changing, in a realistic reflection of the real world, made up of other teams of students.
Extensive programme of visits to hotels, hotel chains, tourism companies and public authorities: As the participants need first-hand insight into the reality and trends in the sector, accompanied by executives in the Hospitality and Tourism industries.
Research group: Members of the Master’s academic faculty form part of EAE’s multidisciplinary tourism research group (GRIT-EAE), the scientific output of which focuses on the field of international tourism management.